Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blogging frenzy

Just about to begin work on my flickr account. Something else new that I have had experience with before but have not really had the time or inclination to use properly. Reading the other blogs has been fun and it gives me a good idea of what to write/type in future blogs. I read a particular blog online every day and am seeing some familiar setups(ie the way the blog looks and reacts) to my own account. A week ago it was all mysterious to me but now it is becoming a little clearer.
In home life our little house will become a LOT smaller tomorrow as we will have some house guests( 4 of them) staying for a week, possibly longer. It was just starting to get a little cramped with just the three of us(and the bump) , but now with 7(!!!!!!) it will make things harder. Three kids under 5 and four adults. Wow. Having gone and looked at Eynesbury estate yesterday the thought of a newer, larger house seems to be the right way to go. Oh yeah. Now for the money to pay for it!

No comments: