Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Backtracking with Flickr Mashups

I don't mind these Warhol pics too much. They look cool if you can get the right picture on there(Probably not my ugly mug!) and are quite a colourful addition to your blog. Thanks to Gayle for taking the pic. I'll be back later.

Tootles

Back again.

Sooooo much stuff to do on those different sites. And sooo much fun to be had! I have already mentioned to my wife about the Tooth fairy letters that you can print up and when my daughter is old enough( to lose a tooth) we'll definitely be back there to give her an extra surprise.

The idea that you can create your own picture into almost any design is amazing. I could see this working in the work environment as a fun exercise(eg. trading cards to swap and collect or the 'Hi my name is...' badges) Very easy to use and even more fun to compare with what everyone else has done.

This was a backtrack post to complete numbers 6 and 7 I think. I checked out my tracking log and seemed to miss out on those two. Turned out to be the most fun of the lot so far!
TTFN

No comments: